Where can I find the Call for applications?
The call for application is published in “Grant” section.
How can I apply?
The application must be submitted through the online platform, after completing the registration procedure. Please remember that personal data must be entered in Latin characters exactly as reported in the Passport/ID. The system does not accept characters not present in the Italian or in the English alphabet.
Please note that the insertion of data through “copy and paste” is NOT SUPPORTED by the system (you will receive an ERROR message).
Applications submitted through any other means of transmission will not be accepted.
Which is the funding period of the grant?
Grants are awarded for period of study from January 1st, 2022 to October 31st,2022.
Are there grants available for my country?
You can check the list of available countries [link al documento “eligible countries]
If your country is not included in the list, you will not be able to apply for the grants.
Which documents do I need to present in order to apply for the Grant?
- Admission to the first year of a Master’s Degree course in Italy requires the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the applicants’ country of origin; admission to the second year is granted to applicants who have given exams for a minimum of 15 university credits (CFU).
- To be admitted to an Italian AFAM Institute, applicants need to meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by the relevant University/Institute.
- To be admitted to a PhD in Italy, applicants need to meet the entry requirements and academic qualifications established by the University; they are also required to provide an acceptance letter from the relevant Italian University.
- Regarding the Grants for a Research under academic supervision, applicants must submit a research project and the letter of admission from the host University/Institute; they are also required to provide the name and contacts (e-mail address) of their supervisors
- For Italian culture and language courses, applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency in Italian language. The minimum level required is A2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- For Italian-taught courses applicants must provide a certificate of their proficiency
in Italian language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Candidates who were enrolled in an Italian-taught course at the University may submit a language certification issued by a language teacher of the University department.
- For English-taught courses applicants must provide a language certificate of their
proficiency in English Language. The minimum level required is B2 within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). A self-certification may be accepted for candidates from countries where English is an official language and who are applying for courses held entirely in English.
In case of an error in entering personal data during registration or when filling in the application, is it possible to make changes?
After the application has been submitted, it cannot be changed. You can however ask to change it by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does the application process involve any fee?
No fees are requested for processing of the application.
Are scholarships limited to the degree courses displayed by the research engine?
No. It is possible to apply for every course organized by Universities recognized by the Italian Ministry of University and Research (MUR). In any case, it is up to the applicant to verify directly with the chosen university the existence of course.